Have you been thinking of buying Bitcoin today? Perhaps you have heard about the many popular cryptocurrencies but developed some interest specifically in Bitcoin (BTC). If you are a first-timer, the best option for you to buy BTC is by using cash. Yes, we mean any acceptable fiat money such as the US dollar, British pound, Japanese yen, or the Euro, among many others.
Are you interested in how to buy Bitcoin with cash? Is it a complicated process? And where do you buy the coins from? There is no need to worry because we will give you all the insights you need to get started.
First thing’s first, let us dive into the reasons why you would want to buy BTC with cash. There are many reasons, and the main one is because you are a first-timer. However, you can still do it like a pro while maintaining anonymity and privacy just like seasoned Bitcoin traders do.
Another reason is your security. Cash transactions provide a real and secure means to obtain Bitcoin since there are no digital intermediaries such as bank transfers. So, do you want to know how to buy Bitcoin with cash like a pro? Let us look at the options for doing it.
· Using a crypto ATM – Crypto ATMs act as physical portals to access the online crypto buying processes. You can find them in a variety of places, and they have a simple procedure on how to buy Bitcoin with cash. All you need to do is insert your cash, scan the QR code on your wallet, and you’re done!
· From a crypto office – Some cities have specialized crypto offices where you just walk in, hand over your cash, and walk out with Bitcoin. They also offer additional services such as wallet setup assistance and instructional resources, making them the best for a newbie who is looking for how to buy Bitcoin with cash like a pro. You can try NakitCoins in Turkey to experience the services of a physical crypto office.
· From a P2P platform or individual – Another alternative is peer-to-peer transactions. You can either buy from someone you know or use platforms that bring buyers and sellers together, allowing for face-to-face transactions.
· From a bank – Surprisingly, some banks now allow investors to purchase Bitcoin with cash. This involves going to a real branch with your money, presenting the appropriate information, and completing the transaction with the help of a bank representative.
· Buy from an online exchange – Although it may look like a long process, certain online exchanges allow crypto enthusiasts to buy Bitcoin for cash. You begin the procedure online, generate a transaction code, and then complete the transaction by presenting the code and cash at a specific physical location.
· Buy from a crypto app – Many crypto mobile apps allow cash purchases. All you need to do is connect your bank account or mobile money wallet to the app, make a cash deposit at a partner location, and watch your digital wallet balance grow.
With all of this rich information, you now know how to buy Bitcoin with cash like a pro. The options provide a unique combination of security, anonymity, and tangibility. All of the options are best for new entrants, but they are also commonly used by seasoned traders. Just dig for more information to get the best from them.